|作者：wanzini 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2009-5-5||
51. If you explained the situation to your solicitor, he ___A___ able to advise you much better than I can.
A. would be B. will have been
C. was D. were
52. ___A___, Mr. Wells is scarcely in sympathy with the working class.
A. Although he is a socialist B. Even if he is a socialist
C. Being a socialist D. Since he is a socialist
53. His remarks were ___B___ annoy everybody at the meeting.
A. so as to B. such as to
C. such to D. as much as to
54. James has just arrived, but I didn’t know he ___B___ until yesterday.
A. will come B. was coming
C. had been coming D. came
55. ___D___ conscious of my moral obligations as a citizen.
A. I was and always will be B. I have to be and always will be
C. I had been and always will be D. I have been and always will be
56. Because fuel supplies are finite and many people are wasteful, we will have to install ___A___ solar heating device in our home.
A. some type of B. some types of a
C. some type of a D. some types of
57. I went there in 1984, and that was the only occasion when I ___C___ the journey in exactly two days.
A. must take B. must have made
C. was able to make D. could make
58. I know he failed his last test, but really he’s ___B___ stupid.
A. something but B. anything but
C. nothing but D. not but
59. Do you know Tim’s brother? He is ___B___ than Tim.
A. much more sportsman B. more of a sportsman
C. more of sportsman D. more a sportsman
60. That was not the first time he ___B___ us. I think it’s high time we ___ strong actions against him.
A. betrayed…take B. had betrayed…took
C. has betrayed…took D. has betrayed…take
61. What’s the chance of ___A___ a general election this year?
A. there being B. there to be
C. there be D. there going to be
62. The meeting was put off because we ___D___ a meeting without John.
A. objected having B. were objected to having
C. objected to have D. objected to having
63. ___C___ you ______ further problems with your printer, contact your dealer for advice.
A. If, had B. Have, had
C. Should, have D. In case, had
64. He asked me to lend him some money, which I agreed to do, ___C___ that he paid me back the following week.
A. on occasion B. on purpose
C. on condition D. only if
65. Children who stay away from school do ___B___ for different reasons.
A. them B. /
C. it D. theirs
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||