|作者：wanzini 文章来源：net 点击数： 更新时间：2009-5-6||
31. In ancient India, there used to be a very formidable ________ in religious and social life.
A. hierarchy B. power
C. despot D. president
32. ________ delinquency refers to law-breaking by young people.
A. Juvenile B. Green-hand
C. Amateur D. Institute
33. It’s necessary to make your handwritings ________ when you fill in an official form.
A. reconcilable B. legitimate
C. legible D. formal
34. She has always been a conscientious secretary since she entered my company. The suggestion that I wanted her to resign is quite ________.
A. thoughtful B. reasonable
C. unfounded D. early
35. The ________ meaning of "yellow" is a color, but it can also mean "cowardly. "
A. positive B. negative
C. underlying D. literal
36. When I stayed in the country, I used to walk in the fields at night and to see ________ of stars.
A. the circulation B. a cluster
C. the falling D. myriads
37. Ringing church bells sets up ________ in the Alpine valleys.
A. resonance B. forests
C. church building D. priests
38. The students are all from ________ countries, such as Singapore, India, Korean, and Japan.
A. developing B. oriental
C. island D. Christian
39. Wouldn’t it be easier to move about on the ________ of the mobbed crowd than to squeeze in the middle?
A. consent B. heads
C. fringe D. recreation
40. When the new immigration law came into effect, the old one was naturally ________.
A. validated B. put off
C. repealed D. put up
1—5 BADDA 6—10 CCDBC 11—15 DBCAD 16—20 AABBA
21—25 BBDAA 26—30 BBAAD 31—35 BACCD 36—40 DABCC
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||