|作者：wanzini 文章来源：net 点击数： 更新时间：2009-5-6||
26. Desert plants ________ two categories according to the way they deal with the problem of surviving drought.
A. break down B. fall into
C. differ in D. refer to
27. In the airport, I could hear nothing except the roar of aircraft engines which ________ all other sounds.
A. dwarfed B. diminished
C. drowned D. relative
28. Criticism without suggesting areas of improvement is not ________ and should be avoided if possible.
A. constructive B. productive
C. descriptive D. relative
29. The Committee pronounced four members expelled for failure to provide information in the ________ of investigations.
A. case B. chase
C. cause D. course
30. Since neither side was ready to ________ what was necessary for peace, hostility were resumed in 1980.
A. precede B. recede
C. concede D. intercede
31. Such an ________act of hostility can only lead to war.
A. overt B. episodic
C. ample D. ultimate
32. ________ both in working life and everyday living to different sets of values, and expectations places a severe strain on the individual.
A. Recreation B. Transaction
C. Disclosure D. Exposure
33. It would then be replaced by interim government, which would ________be replaced by a permanent government after four months.(from www.yywords.com)
A. in step B. in turn
C. in practice D. in haste
34. Haven’t I told you I don’t want you keeping ________ with those awful riding-about bicycle boys?
A. company B. acquaintance
C. friends D. place
35. Consumers deprived of the information and advice they needed were quite simply ________ every cheat in the marketplace.
A. at the mercy of B. in lieu of
C. by courtesy of D. for the price of
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||