|作者：wanzini 文章来源：net 点击数： 更新时间：2009-5-6||
13. The statesman was evidently ________by the journalist’s questions and glared at him for a few seconds.
A. put down B. put out
C. put across D. put away
14. ________ , it is widely used in making flares and fireworks.
A. As the brilliant white light that burning magnesium produces
B. Because of the brilliant white light of burning magnesium
C. The brilliant white light of burning magnesium
D. Burning magnesium produces a brilliant white light
15. ________ to tell us that the interest of the individual should be subordinate to that
of the collective?
A. Were you used B. Are you used
C. Did you use D. Do you used
16. I would have gone to the lecture with you ________ I was so busy.
A. except that B. provided that
C. but that D. only that
17. The detective watched and saw the suspect ________ a hotel at the comer of the street.
A. getting off the taxi and walking into
B. got off the taxi and walked into
C. get off the taxi and walk into
18. The child is ________ all the evidence for his opinion.
A. not encouraged either to be critical or to examine
B. encouraged either to be critical nor to examine
C. either encouraged to be critical or to examine
D. neither encouraged to be critical nor to examine
19. To be sure, there would be scarcely no time left over for other things if school children ________ all sides of every matter on which they hold opinions.
A. would have been expected to have considered
B. were expected to consider(from www.yywords.com)
C. will be expected to have been considered
D. were expected to have considered
20. Whenever work is being done, energy ________ from one form into another.
A. converts B. converted
C. is converted D. is being converted
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||