|作者：wanzini 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2009-5-7||
Beneath each of the following sentences, there four choices marked[A], [B], [C] and [D]. Choose the one that best completes the sentence. Mark your answer on ANSWER SHEET 1 by blackening the corresponding letter in the brackets with a pencil. (10 points)
The lost car of the Lees was found ________ in the woods off the highway.
[A] vanished [B] scattered [C] abandoned [D] rejected
The sentence should read," The lost car of the Lees was found abandoned in the woods off the highway. Therefore, you should choose [C].
21. He spoke so________ that even his opponents were won over by his arguments.
22. France’s ________of nuclear testing in the South Pacific last month triggered political debates and mass demonstrations.
23. The 215-page manuscript, circulated to publishers last October, ________ an outburst of interest.
24. His efforts to bring about a reconciliation between the two Parties_________.
[A] came off
[B] came on
[C] came round
[D] came down
25. The system was redesigned to embrace the network and eventually________ it in a profitable direction.
26. The capital intended to broaden the export base and ________efficiency gains from international trade was channeled instead into uneconomic import substitution.
27. It is announced that a wallet has been found and can be________ at the manager’s office.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||