|作者：浙大命题… 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2009-6-28||
1. Hoping that he might be able to ________the problem, I asked Manio to look at the engine.
A. shed light on B. make light of C. bring light to D. set light to
2. His________ and unwillingless to learn from others prevent him from being an effective member of the team.
A. arrogance B. dignity C. humility D. solitude
3. The economy grew at its fastest rate since 1980 thanks to a(n)________in world trade.
A. inflation B. stimulus C. bulge D. boom
4. He decided he was going to take________ for the murder of his sister.
A. refuge B. testify C. certify D. allege
5. No one expected him to ________against his former employer.
A. declare B. testify C. certify D. allege
6. Rachel was the________ choice for the job thanks to her communication skills.
A. unanimous B. genuine C. harmonious D. agreeable
7. The police detective put together the pieces of evidence to form on ________ account.
A. sensitive B. genuine C. expressive D. coherent
8. You should have your eyes examined ________ to be sure of your eyesight.
A. periodically B. persistently C. continuously D. continually
9. You should treat those remarks with the ________ that they deserve don’t give them a second thought.
A. negative B. disgrace C. contempt D. sarcasm
10. The book is a rain attempt to ________ the name of one of the worst dictators in modern history.
A. worship B. glorify C. adore D. cherish
11. The government is seeking to ________ itself from the latest financial.
A. detach B. extract C. derive D. ease
12. Heavy rainful in the south of England means that flooding is________.
A. imminent B. momentous C. transient D. prospective
13. He________ his assistant to pick up the plans from the office.
A. dispose B. dispensed C. dispatched D. dispersed
14. I didn’t ignore her________ just didn’t recognize her.
A. attentively B. intensively C. intentionally D. intensely
15. You will only be allowed to leave early in________ circumstances.
A. exceptional B. concidental C. peculiar D. imperative
【参考答案】01—05 AADBB 06—10 ADAAB 11—15 BACCA
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||