|作者：浙大命题… 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2009-6-28||
1. If wool is submerged in hot water, it tend to ________.
A. snap B. shrink C. fade D. condense
2. His last play was ________ by the critics as a masterpiece.
A. claimed B. proclaimed C. exclaimed D. acclaimed
3. It is the builder’s job to make sure that the house conforms ________ to the architects in every way.
A. regulations B. specialities C. essentials D. specifications
4. Your letter has been ________ to the authority concerned.
A. transited B. transferred C. transported D. transmitted
5. Among her many ________ are loyalty, courage and truthfulness
A. virtues B. morals C. characters D. graces
6 The soldiers ________ their arms as they marched.
A. swayed B. swung C. swerved D. swelled
7. The country’s constitution ________ the ideals of equality and freedom.
A. embodies B. symbolizes C. marks D. represents
8. It was ________ whether the patient will survive the operation.
A. vague B. suspicious C. ambiguous D. doubtful
9. The brochure ________ us into thinking that our hotel was only five minutes from the beach.
A. trapped B. frightened C. engaged D. misled
10. “I’m far too busy to talk to you now,” he said, in his usual ________ manner.
A. rigid B. steep C. abrupt D. stern
11. He’s rich and keeps ________ about how much money he’s got to impress people.
A. exaggerating B. boasting C. admiring D. inspiring
12. She was ________ enough to realize right from the start that he was lying.
A. initiative B. pervasive C. imaginative D. perceptive
13. The two countries ________ their peace efforts after a break of two and a half years.
A. rebuked B. renewed C. reviewed D. reclaimed
14. People always greet each other warmly, ________ their different origins and beliefs.
A. in regard to B. in contrast with C. with respect to D. regardless of
15. The express train from London ________ on time.
A. pulled up B. pulled over C. pulled in D. pulled through
【参考答案】01—05 BDDBA 06—10 BADDC 11—15 BDBDC
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||